As part of the LAWGEM project, Örebro University’s team, led by Associate Prof. Susanne Strand, has developed a syllabus on Gender Equality Legal Clinic for the European Master Program on Law and Gender which further works towards launching the legal clinic at Örebro University. The concept of legal clinic including theoretical and methodological approaches alludes to differences and diversity of practices in different countries. Therefore, an interactive
workshop among partner institutes was held online on 2 May 2022. The aim of Legal Clinic Workshop was for the partner institutes to share their diverse experiences with legal clinics and further exchange ideas on how to emphasis the importance of gender sensitive approach in legal clinics highlighting the specificities of each country’s context.
- Fuensanta Rabadán Sánchez-Lafuente, Gender Perspective in the Legal Clinic of University of Cádiz
- Zara Saeidzadeh, Legal Clinic: Meanings and Functionality
- Bojana Čučković, Experience of Legal Clinic in Serbia
- Jana Kirst, Experience of Legal Clinics in Germany
- Susanne Strand, Legal Clinic within the LAWGEM project
- Importance of Legal Clinics for an Innovative Legal Education – Ideas Collected at the GELC Workshop